“Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you or your household, such as your name, email address, IP address, telephone number, and broader categories of information such as your professional, educational or health information, commercial information and internet activity.
Like most website operators, WordPress.org collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. WordPress.org’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how WordPress.org’s visitors use its website. From time to time, WordPress.org may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Level Up Therapy, LLC takes data privacy seriously and does not store or use PI, unless in the context of starting, providing referrals, or resuming services. It is important to understand, that in using a website hosted by WordPress.org, certain information may be stored to help track website statistics. Additionally, by using forms through the website, information may not be completely confidential.The categories of Personal Information we collect from you depend on your interactions with us. For example, we may collect:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone numbers, IP addresses.
- Professional and employment-related information, such as your business name, calendar and scheduling information, and other information related to your business. We collect this information directly from what you share in initiating services.
- Audio, electronic and visual information, such as your photograph or image, your voice and other similar information if sent via email through the website
In addition to the purposes for collection described above, we also may collect your Personal Information for the following general purposes:
- To respond to your customer service requests and address your questions and concerns;
- To send you newsletters and marketing communications;
- To administer and improve our Services and marketing efforts, including measuring the effectiveness of the websites, diagnosing problems with our servers, and analyzing traffic;
How We Share and Disclose Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information in the following circumstances:
- Publicly, but only with your permission: We may share your Personal Information publicly with your permission. For example, with your permission, we may publicly post your photograph, your name, professional titles, and comments on the “Reviews” section of our websites.
- From time to time, we may be required to provide Personal Information to a third party in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, government investigation, or similar legal process.
- We may also share your Personal Information to third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, when we, in good faith, believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
In each case, Level Up Therapy LLC and WordPress.org collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Level Up Therapy LLC website and WordPress.org. Visitors can always refuse to supply personal identifying information.
Level Up Therapy and WordPress.org will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than as described above, WordPress.org will not disclose potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Use of personal information
We use the information you provide to register for an account, access services, receive newsletters, use certain other services, or participate in the WordPress open source project in any other way.
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. For example, if presented with a subpoena or if you request Level Up Therapy LLC to help connect you to additional services.
We may send you email marketing communication which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- explicit consent that you have given;
- legal obligations.
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information in our systems only for as long as we need to, including:
- Communication to start, resume services, or providing referrals.
- Contact information IF subscribed to a newsletter or marketing resource from Level Up Therapy LLC. Level Up Therapy LLC will never automatically sign prospective or current clients to newsletters/marketing without first receiving verbal and written permission. If subscribed, a user will have access to materials until they unsubscribes or requests that we delete that information. If you choose to unsubscribe from a mailing list, we may keep certain limited information about you so that we may honor your request.
When deletion is requested or otherwise required, we will remove the data of data subjects and/or remove their information from publicly accessible sites.
Third Party Links
Rights in relation to your information
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information you provide to Level Up Therapy, LLC. In particular, you may have a right to:
- Ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- Ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information.
- Refuse or withdraw consent regarding providing personal information.
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please contact Level Up Therapy LLC directly through phone provided on the site.
WordPress.org may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, WordPress.org may reveal how many times a particular version of WordPress was downloaded or report on which plugins are the most popular, based on data gathered by api.wordpress.org, a web service used by WordPress installations to check for new versions of WordPress and plugins. However, WordPress.org does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this policy.
Additionally, information about how you use our website is collected automatically using “cookies”. Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
Please contact Level Up Therapy LLC with any further questions!